Thursday, October 31, 2019

BNUTZ is all about transparency.



Here at BNUTZ, we believe in💯% transparency. I was suffering from a deliberating bloated stomach🤰🏼. I started to question was there a correlation between eating well and feeling goodYESI started to feel rejuvenated and revitalised. 

I developed further and became vegan/ital as I don’t like to eat processed foods either💛. However, occasionally I do allow a treat. Now that I was starting to read labels it occurred to me how many companies subtly added sugars and and other additives yet still claim they are health and nutritious📝. I identified this was the case with my go to nut butter and used the frustration and turned it into passion to create my own🙋🏽. So here we are stripping everything back and just using natural ingredients👌🏻

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig